Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joy!!!


Last night at Beth Moore we talked about joy and anguish.  How so often these two can actually go hand in hand.  There were two verses that really stuck out to me, Isaiah 61:3 and Psalm 30:11-12 . 

BE ENCOURAGED, HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of
beauty instead of ashes,
the oil of joy instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.
(Isaiah 61:3)



You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
LORD my God, I will praise you forever.
(Psalm 30:11-12)

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your blog today. Love, loved the verses.

    Thanks Sweet Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful lesson by Beth Moore! i always enjoy going with you girls every week : )

    thank you for the beautiful reminder to live these out every day!

    ReplyDelete