Monday, February 21, 2011

Love Through The Ages

After weeks of late night practices, we've finally wrapped the Valentine's Day show.  While practice until midnight can be torturous, it was so great to spend hours a day with two of my favorite girlies.  We still managed to make the most of our time with tons of laughs, running from Elvis, Whitney Houston dance breaks, thugging out to ghetto rap, and lots and lots of McAlister's sweet tea!! Never a dull moment around Second Baptist!

A little glimpse:
Before the show with Charis
Ann Michele and Kelton (the REAL reason for the Whitney Houston dance breaks)
 "My Honey, My Baby" with Angie and Ann Michele
Partners in Crime
"Rock My Baby" with Ashley, she kept us sane! 
Incase you questioned Second's street cred
(Charis, Ann Michele, Sam, and Angie)
LOOOVE these girls! Charis and Ann Michele
gansta

BIG THANKS...
...to sweet friends who came to supports us
...awesome birthday surprises from Charis and Ann Michele
...amazing parents who have still come to my performances even though I'm pretty sure we're up in the thousands by now.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the show, but mostly I LOVE YOU!!!

    Wouldn't miss any of your shows;-) I'm your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete